Retail Assistant – Full Time
This is a Community Jobs Scotland vacancy and is therefore only open to young people facing additional barriers to employment.
Anyone interested in this vacancy should contact their local Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland advisor directly.
Aims & objectives
Glasgow Wood Recycling was established in 2007 and is committed to reducing the amount of wood needlessly going to landfill by finding creative ways to recycle and reuse this valuable natural resource. Through these activities, we provide volunteer and training opportunities to local people, as a practical way of tackling poverty and social exclusion.
• To support GWR’s existing sales and marketing activities.
• To liaise with staff to support and develop retail and customer care systems
• To help improve our customer feedback and retention
• To provide a good quality customer experience
• To help increase customer and sales income levels on 2017-2018 levels
Glasgow Wood Recycling will reimburse on the production of receipts, genuine out of pocket expenses per guidelines.